Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wedding Fairy

Just for laugh...


A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their
40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little
restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their
table.

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple
and for loving to each other for all this time, I will grant
you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the
world with my darling husband.'

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets
for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all
very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come
again.

I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30
years younger than me.'

The wife, and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a
wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...
the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful
should remember fairies are female.....
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...